[oXygen-user] Tool Chaining HTML Tidy with DocBook Chunking

Sorin Ristache
Wed Feb 14 04:06:51 CST 2007

Hello,

You cannot chain HTML Tidy with the transformation performed by a
scenario defined in oXygen. If you use the Eclipse plugin the Run
configuration of Eclipse does not allow setting a general command line.
So you have to run HTML Tidy from a command line outside Eclipse after
you perform the chunking transformation with the oXygen plugin.

In oXygen standalone running the command is easier as you can define an
external tool in Options -> Preferences -> External Tools with the
command. The command line and the working directory of the external tool
can include editor variables like ${home} - the user home directory,
${oxygenInstallDir}, ${pd} - the directory of the current oXygen
project, ${cfd} - the path of the current file directory, etc as you can
see in the dialog for defining/editing external tools.