[oXygen-user] validation and custom java extensions

George Cristian Bina
Thu Aug 9 08:46:08 CDT 2007

Dear Jens,

You need to define a validation scenario and there you can specify the
XSLT engine you want to use for validation and eventual jars that
contain extensions.
The steps are like explained below:

- Click on the "Configure Validation Scenario" button from the toolbar
- Check the "Use custom validation scenario" box
- Click on the "New" button to create a new scenario
- Click on the "Add" button
- Selects the "Engine type" to specify your processor, Saxon6.5.5 for
instance
- Click on the Extensions button
- Click on "Add" then browse for your jar files
- Click "Ok" on all dialogs

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/