[oXygen-user] validation and custom java extensions

Hausherr, Jens
Thu Aug 9 08:12:37 CDT 2007

Hello,

maybe I have missed it in the documentation: How do I register custom XSLT-extensions implemented in Java so that the editor stops complaining about not finding a matching function?

The transform works fine if I register my Jar file as an extension so the error reported by the editor is a little annoying.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards / Avec mes meilleures salutations

Jens Hausherr
Senior Consultant

Tel: +49-178-8866-097
Fax: +49-178-998866-097
mailto:  <blocked::mailto:>

Unilog Avinci - a LogicaCMG company
Am Sandtorkai 72
D-20457 Hamburg

http://www.unilog-avinci.de <blocked::http://www.unilog-avinci.de/>

Unilog Avinci GmbH
Zettachring 4, 70567 Stuttgart

Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 721369

Geschäftsführer: Torsten Straß / Eric Guyot / Rudolf Kuhn / Olaf Scholz / Thomas Elsner