[oXygen-user] Help on XForms validation and auto-completion

Paul Everitt
Mon May 29 11:03:04 CDT 2006

Hi George, thanks for the reply.

A few minutes ago I found this:

   http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-cxdp1/

The HTTP download didn't work, but the FTP download did.  I was able
to use the XSD in the wildcard directory to get XHTML 1 and XForms
working in oXygen with validation and autocompletion.  It's still a
bit funky:

1) It doesn't include XML Events.

2) All XForms elements go in the <html:body>, including <xf:model>.
I don't think that's correct, though I haven't yet seen something
describing XForms in XHTML 1 as a host language that says <xf:model>
MUST go in <html:head>.

3) I was looking for XHTML 2.  Oh well. :^)

If you find something that is more official and works well in oXygen,
please email the list.  Thanks!

I guess this stuff is all too new to beg for having an XHTML 2 +
XForms template in the next release of oXygen. :^)

--Paul