[oXygen-user] xQuery comments not supported?

Sorin Ristache
Tue Mar 28 01:33:49 CST 2006

Hello Hans,

We found and fixed for the next release minor problems with the XQuery
syntax highlight tokenizer in XQuery comments but this one is still
present. We will try to fix all of them until the release. Thank you for
letting us know.

If you encountered also other bugs or limitations in the XQuery support
we would like to know about them. Your suggestions will further improve
this support for future versions.

Thank you,
Sorin