[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

Sorin Ristache
Thu Feb 23 06:09:54 CST 2006

Hello again,

If you want to use an XML catalog for validation you have to use
rewriteSystem instead of rewriteURI, because you need an external
identifier catalog entry, not a URI entry. For more details see:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html#s.ext.ent

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html#s.uri.ent

Best regards,
Sorin