[oXygen-user] assistance for associating an XML document with a stylesheet?

Sorin Ristache
Wed Apr 5 08:22:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

We will study the possibility of inserting an xml-stylesheet processing
instruction from the user interface. The inserted processing instruction
could add custom pseudo attributes with transformation scenario
parameters specific for <oXygen/>. Such pseudo attributes will be
ignored by browsers / other applications.

Best regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com/