[oXygen-user] Creating my first schema...

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 30 04:33:12 CDT 2005

Dear T Reaves,

A short introduction to XML Schema is:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/11/29/schemas/part1.html

A starting point for learning about XML Schema is the book "XML Schema"
by Eric van der Vlist:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_books.html#XMLSchema

For Relax NG:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_books.html#RelaxNG

For comparing the schema languages:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/12/12/schemacompare.html

For learning about <oXygen/>'s content completion assistant that keeps
your XML Schema based and Relax NG based documents valid while you are
editing them check out this link:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/intelligent_xml_editing.html

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone-en/editing-xml-documents.html#streamline-with-tag-insight

For understanding how <oXygen/>'s visual schema diagrams simplify
development of both XML Schema and Relax NG schemas go to:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/schemaDiagram/schemaViewDemo.html

http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_schema_editor.html#visual_schema_editor

Best regards,
Sorin