[oXygen-user] Namespace of oXygen project files

Sorin Ristache
Tue May 24 06:21:17 CDT 2005

Dear Eike Jordan,

The format of the <oXygen/> project files was not published. Such files
are generated and parsed internally by <oXygen/>, like project files in
other IDEs. We did not make a commitment for the current format so it is
subject to change without notice. For example we are thinking about
including in such a file also transformation scenarios, now defined only
globally, at the application level. That implies changes in your
authoring application that generates <oXygen/> project files. Would that
be OK with you ? If you provide more details about your application and
your needs related to such files we may decide to publish this format.

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/