[oXygen-user] DocBook question

George Cristian Bina
Mon Mar 21 04:35:21 CST 2005

Hi,

If you want to use Docbook 5 or NG then you should specify the
corresponding DTD or Relax NG schema (from your post it looks like the
4.3 DTD is used for validation). Oxygen has good Relax NG support and I
tried it without problems with the DocBook NG schema.
As Sorin stated in his reply we will include the latest released version
of DocBook with oXygen, but you should be able to use newer (not yet
released) versions if you like.