[oXygen-user] an extra blank page in the .pdf output + a new question

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 11 10:41:32 CDT 2005

Hello Chip,

First read the introduction from:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitleFontSizes.html

as I said before. Titlepage customization is a process with several
steps and first you have to be familiar with some special DocBook
concepts. From the above link you are linked to other relevant pages
that clearly explain the process. Please study them first.

Best regards,
Sorin