[oXygen-user] feature request: ignore certain files

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 12 02:09:40 CDT 2005

Dear Lars,

Thank you for the encouragement and appreciation.

We added the feature request to our bugzilla but not with a high
priority. That means it will not go in the upcoming release. It seems
common practice that the files listed in all the folders of one project
are covered by a relatively small set of filename patterns. As a
consequence we may provide the possibility to edit a list of patterns
applied to all linked folders of the project that will define the set of
all *allowed* filenames. What do you think ?

--
Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/