[oXygen-user] Folding [was Re: Comments about a possible new feature]

George Cristian Bina
Wed Jan 28 03:26:05 CST 2004

Hi Manfred,

> Another option would be: to integrate a collapse/expand facility in
> the *editor window*. And add buttons/functions to easily expand /
> collapse (several) subtrees. There are many other IDEs/source editors
> which allow such collapsing/expanding.

We thought about this.  To be able to implement it we needed to know the
document stucture. The model behind the outliner provides exactly this so we
got closer.

George Cristian Bina mailto:
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/