[oXygen-user] Re: custom layers

George Cristian Bina
Tue Jan 20 03:00:00 CST 2004

Hi Sean,

It seems that the website catalog defines the that any reference to
chunk-common.xsl will be resolved to the corresponding Website stylesheet:

    <uri
      name="chunk-common.xsl"
      uri="chunk-common.xsl"/>

There is no conflict with the Docbook catalog. You can try a new stylesheet
and add an import of chunk-common.xsl and on validate you will get an error:
F org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Could not find variable with
the name of collect.xref.targets

The interference with Docbook comes from the fact that the chunk.xsl
contains an import of chunk-common.xsl which will be resolved to the one
from Website.

One solution is to edit the Website catalog to remove this mapping.

George Cristian Bina mailto:
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/