[oXygen-user] attrib polulation on DTDless document

Sean Wheller
Tue Aug 17 05:30:54 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 12:03, George Cristian Bina wrote:
> You can switch between the DTD and the learned structure using the validate
> and learn structure actions.

Yes, I noticed this has some effect. But when the DTD is specified oxy inserts
with strict adherence to the DTD. So in the case of xref, it will use <xref/>

When inserting attributes it will prompt with autocompletion on on the
attributes specified for that element within the dtd and when no values are
defined will leave it blank (so auto completion stops). Using the learn
feature does not change this position. Unless I am doing something wrong.
Which is most likely cause I am tired:-)

But Geee Wizz is that could happen by default on all documents it would be a
super feature:-)
--
Sean Wheller

http://www.enbaya.co.za