[oXygen-sdk] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 18.0 (2016062718)

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jun 28 10:14:04 CDT 2016

Dear oXygen users,

We announce the release of a new maintenance build (2016062718) for
oXygen 18.0 (XML Editor, XML Developer, XML Author, XML WebHelp).
The build number can be verified in the Help -> About dialog box from
the application (next to the version number).

You can download the new installation kits from our web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2016062718

You can follow our oXygen release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this new build.

Regards,
Adrian

--
Adrian Buza