[oXygen-sdk] Disabling menuitems when the editor view is not editable

Jan Bevers jbevers at sdl.com
Fri Mar 15 06:51:00 CDT 2013

Hi

I have an implementation when I open a file. When this file cannot be edited
I lock the author view using the setEditable function on the
WSTextBasedEditorPage class. This locks the editor view as expected.

But I can still use the menu items and try to insert for example a topicref.
Is there a way on greying out these items through the api?

Thanks

Jan Bevers | Developer | SDL | Content Management Technologies Division | +32
(0)15 400 970 | jbevers at sdl.com