[oXygen-sdk] Filling in add-on license details (for a plugin).

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Fri Mar 8 02:08:33 CST 2013

Hi,

Actually html markup is only supported in the 'description' element. We
thought that an EULA is usually text based so we declared it as plain
text. I'll add a feature request to permit HTML elements inside the
license element too. Until then if you want to reuse the license just
create a template that uses a license marker like this:

<xt:license><![CDATA[@@LICENSE@@]]></xt:license>

Then from the ANT script (I think you are already using ANT from
previous discussions) replace the marker with the actual license:

         <loadfile property="eula" srcFile="alg/eula/${eulaFileName}"/>
         <replace file="${extDescriptor}" token="@@LICENSE@@"
value="${eula}"/>

and you'll obtain the final add-on descriptor.

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu