[oXygen-sdk] Filling in add-on license details (for a plugin).

Michael Anthony Smith anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
Thu Mar 7 10:03:22 CST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to fill in the content of the 'xt:license' tag in the 'add-on' xml file, using oXygen Editor 14.2 in text mode, but am getting the following error as soon as I try to add an element:

E [Xerces] cvc-type.3.1.2: Element 'xt:license' is a simple type, so it must have no element information item [children].

I thought we could add simple html markup in the license section; possibly I have misunderstood - or have not configured oXygen properly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Anthony.

PS: Ideally I would like to xi:include this information as it is reasonably large and likely to be common to several plugin/versions.
--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Experts in Information Change""