[oXygen-user] [ANN] Access the Oxygen documentation using the new AI Assistant chatbot!

Alin Belu alin_belu at oxygenxml.com
Tue Apr 30 08:49:46 CDT 2024

Hi everyone,

We want to let you know that we have integrated an experimental *AI
Assistant chatbot* into the Oxygen user guides and into the blog:

  * Oxygen XML Editor -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/26.1/ug-editor/
  * Oxygen XML Author -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/26.1/ug-author/
  * Oxygen XML Web Author -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/26.1.0/ug-webauthor/
  * Oxygen Content Fusion -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/6.2/ug-content-fusion/
  * Oxygen Feedback -
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/4.1/ug-feedback-cloud/

  * Oxygen XML Blog - https://blog.oxygenxml.com/index.html

It's now easier than ever to access information! Simply ask your
questions, and the chatbot will provide the answers. Additionally, it
will also point you towards the documentation topics or articles where
it found the relevant information.

Feel free to explore this feature and share your experience with us!

We plan to make this as a generally available functionality of the
Oxygen Feedback platform.

Best regards,
Alin

--