[oXygen-user] [ANN] Webinar: Oxygen AI Positron - Your Helper in All Stages of Content Creation (May 8, 2024)

Alin Belu alin_belu at sync.ro
Tue Apr 30 06:07:15 CDT 2024

Hello,

Join us next week, on *May 8th*, as we continue our series of Oxygen XML
live events with the webinar titled *Oxygen AI Positron: Your Helper in
All Stages of Content Creation*!

Over the past year, AI services such as ChatGPT have established
themselves as valuable tools for content creation and review. However,
with each passing month, new advancements emerge. Among these is
OpenAI's GPT4 with Vision, which can analyze images, presenting fresh
opportunities for workflows and scenarios in the early stages of content
development.

In this one-hour webinar, Sorin Carbunaru (senior software developer at
Syncro Soft) will explore the ways in which AI can transform content
creation through the lens of the Oxygen AI Positron Assistant add-on,
focusing on the following topics:
  * The latest developments in the release of *Oxygen AI Positron 2.0*,
including the newly added support for Vision.
  * Techniques for drafting documentation that integrates both content
and images.

This is a free event, but registration is required. You can register at
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2024-2.html

We would also like to invite you to join us for our upcoming webinar:
May 22, 2024 - Web Author Customizations - Getting Started
https://oxygenxml.com/evs2024-3.html

To stay in touch with us and discover what other events we have planned
for you, please make sure to check
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin