[oXygen-user] Internal links within conref'd content

Peter Shauger pshauger at tomsawyer.com
Tue Dec 19 13:42:06 CST 2023

Thanks Radu!

So, this sorta works but I also found a bug, I think.

As stated, I have placed a simpletable in 2 different topics.

In both locations, the topics are chunked.

When both topics are chunked, only the internal/contained links in the first instance of the conref'd simpletable work.

If I "unchunk" both or even just one of the topics, then the internal/contained links work in both locations.