[oXygen-user] Internal links within conref'd content

Peter Shauger pshauger at tomsawyer.com
Tue Dec 19 09:22:08 CST 2023

Hi,

I am wondering if it's possible to have an internal link within a piece of conref'd content.

For example, I have a simple table that I want to insert into multiple locations. I know how to do that. In this table, I have an xref in one row that points to another row in the same table.

What I want is for this internal or "contained" link to work in all locations where I insert the table.

Right now I can't figure out how to do this.

Has anyone done this?