[oXygen-user] Oxygen/Perforce connector?

George Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 26 03:08:56 CDT 2022

Hi Scott,

Please note that we also provide an Eclipse plugin distribution
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/download_oxygenxml_editor.html?os=Eclipse
and there are many other Eclipse plugins available, including a Perforce
plugin, see for example:
https://www.perforce.com/plugins-integrations/eclipse-plugin

So, you may use Oxygen and Perforce together within the Eclipse environment.