[oXygen-user] Oxygen/Perforce connector?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 26 02:16:06 CDT 2022

Hello Scott,

For Oxygen XML Editor/Author/Developer currently there is no Perforce
plugin, like there is for Git.
If there are other third party integrations with Perforce, we're not
aware of them.
We do have a feature request logged for this on our issue tracking
system. I've added your vote.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza