[oXygen-user] subjectSchemes and ditavals

Oudkerk, Judith Judith.Oudkerk at elekta.com
Wed Jul 27 06:03:25 CDT 2022

Hi Oxygen experts,

I use Oxygen within the Ixiasoft Eclipse environment. For conditional values we have to use a Ditaval. Is it possible to use a subjectscheme that does not require a Ditaval file? A temp hire created a subjectscheme once, but you still have to use a ditaval as well. I thought that when you use a subjectscheme, the ditaval would no longer be necessary. Please let me know if you have any advice.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Judith

Restricted Information and Basic Personal Data

Judith Oudkerk | Technical Writer
ELEKTA | Nucletron
P.O. Box 930,
3900 AX, Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Visiting Address:
Waardgelder 1, 3905 TH Veenendaal
Judith.Oudkerk at elekta.com | www.elekta.com
Nucletron B.V., registered 2730 3235
​Nucletron Operations B.V., registered 30129540​
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. ​If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message ​and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message ​or any attachment to any other person.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies ​and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data.