[oXygen-user] [Ann] New weekly webinars from Oxygen XML!

Alin Belu alin_belu at sync.ro
Mon May 25 07:55:15 CDT 2020

Hello,

Starting this week, we are inviting you to join us every Wednesday for a
series of 7 weekly webinars meant to enhance your Oxygen XML experience!

The first event of the series will take place on May 27. During this live
event, Alin Balasa, one of the lead developers of the project, will
present various features for the Oxygen Feedback comment management
platform and showcase integrating it with Oxygen XML Editor to help you
continuously improve your online documentation based on feedback from your
community.

Some of the topics that will be covered in this webinar include:

-Integrating Oxygen Feedback in your online documentation
-Receiving feedback from your end users via comments
-Comment moderation
-User roles
-Members management
-Statistics
-Subscription models
-Integrating the comments stream directly in Oxygen XML Editor

Register for free at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2020-1.html

Check the full list of the upcoming webinars on our Events page:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

Alin Belu