[oXygen-user] New Member asking about accessibility to blind users via a screen reader

Daniel Creasy kcreasy at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:02:02 CDT 2020

Hello everyone. Some of you may not be aware of what a “screen reader” is or that blind developers can use onee to develop software. Most of you probably are.

I’ve done a lot of work with XML, mostly using a text editor and have tried Oxygen XML in the past. I’m interested in learning about the current state of accessibility and would love to find some docs or articles about it. I’m considering purchasing a personal license but don’t want to invest that much money into something I can’t use fully.

Any comments or references would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Keith Creasy