[oXygen-user] [Ann] Webinar: Tailored Authoring Experience with Oxygen Web Author

Alin Belu alin_belu at sync.ro
Fri Jun 26 05:10:49 CDT 2020

Hello,

“Tailored Authoring Experience with Oxygen Web Author”, the 6th live event
from our current weekly series of webinars, will take place on July 1st.

Bogdan Dumitru, Web Author software developer, aims to inspire you with
some of the most exciting ways to improve your authoring experience. You
will learn about the various ways Web Author can be customized and the new
framework customizations. Some of the subjects that will be discussed
include:
* Validation for Markdown documents
* Text-to-markup corrections
* How to easily navigate through large documents with the Outline view
* In-place actions
* Diff as a service

This is a free event and you can register at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2020-6.html

Make sure to check the full list of the upcoming webinars on our Events page:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

--