[oXygen-user] [Ann] Webinar: Getting Started with DITA Using Oxygen XML Editor

Alin Belu alin_belu at sync.ro
Fri Jun 19 06:56:33 CDT 2020

Hello,

On June 24, we will continue our weekly series of webinars with the 5th
live event – “Getting Started with DITA using Oxygen XML Editor”.

Sorin Carbunaru, software developer at Syncro Soft, invites you to a live
discussion that will focus on introductory concepts of working with DITA
documents in Oxygen XML Editor, covering everything from creating DITA
maps and topics from scratch to basic publishing using out-of-the-box
scenarios. Both beginner and advanced users will benefit from learning
about subjects such as:
*The DITA UI perspective
*Creating and editing maps and topics
*Using the DITA Maps Manager
*Validate and Check for Completeness
*Basic publishing using predefined scenarios

You can register for free at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2020-5.html

Make sure to check the full list of the upcoming webinars on our Events
page: https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin

--