[oXygen-user] Git plug-in

oXygen XML support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jan 9 00:40:11 CST 2020

Hello Kris,

Unfortunately there is no way to checkout a remote branch using our
add-on yet. We do have a couple of issues recorded for local and remote
branches management, and I logged your feedback on them.

As a workaround, you could use the "git checkout" command from a command
line interface to fetch branches from the remote. After doing this, you
will be able to switch between the checked-out local branches using the
dedicated toolbar action from the Git Staging side-view.

All the best wishes,
Sorin Carbunaru
oXygen XML