[oXygen-user] Web Help: How to include an entire directory in the output?

Kristen James Eberlein kris at eberleinconsulting.com
Wed Feb 5 08:26:27 CST 2020

Hi,

We need to include an entire directory of CSS and JavaScript files in
the Web Help output: 317 files, too many to reference by individual
<include> elements in the template descriptor file.

How can we best do this?

Previously, the team managed this by simply hacking the
com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive/oxygen-webhelp/lib directory to add
their directory; I very much do NOT want to do that.

Obviously, we could handle this by a copy operation in our automated
build, but then we would have differences between the results of the
automated build and any local builds from within oXygen.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein