[oXygen-user] Disabling commits to other then git master branch in Web Author

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Mon Nov 18 09:58:08 CST 2019

On 15.11.2019 10:21, oXygen XML Editor Support (Gabriel Titerlea) wrote:
>> Is it possible to disable this option in the dialog box?
> We don't have an easy method for disabling this option. The only way to
> do this is to load a CSS file [1] that hides the checkbox.
> But the problem with this approach is that the dialog structure may
> change in future versions of Web Author, so we do not recommend doing this.

I understand risk and I would like to use this as an interim solution.
However we are not using plugin only framework for configuration. It is
possible to modify WebAuthor CSS using framework? I suppose that
modifying just CSS for document type wouldn't have any effect because
WebAuthor preprocess it.

> I registered an issue in our issue tracker. We'll consider adding an
> option that will allow the Web Author administrator to choose whether to
> allow users to create branches or not.
> We will let you know when this feature is available if we decide to
> implement it.

Many thanks.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing