[oXygen-user] Disabling commits to other then git master branch in Web Author

oXygen XML Editor Support (Gabriel Titerlea) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Nov 15 03:21:30 CST 2019

Hello,

> Is it possible to disable this option in the dialog box?
We don't have an easy method for disabling this option. The only way to
do this is to load a CSS file [1] that hides the checkbox.
But the problem with this approach is that the dialog structure may
change in future versions of Web Author, so we do not recommend doing this.

I registered an issue in our issue tracker. We'll consider adding an
option that will allow the Web Author administrator to choose whether to
allow users to create branches or not.
We will let you know when this feature is available if we decide to
implement it.

Best,
Gabriel

[1]