[oXygen-user] Floating windows problem

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 14 00:03:52 CST 2019

Hi Karl,

I can reproduce the problem on my side and I'll add an internal issue
for it. We use a third party library to provide the dockable window
capabilities and maybe we can find some way to work with it in order to
bypass this problem.
A workaround for you right now would be to use the "XPath\XQuery Builder
View" instead of the XPath toolbar.
You also mentioned that the search does not work. Do you mean the "Quick
Find" toolbar? Because the Find/Replace dialog seems to still work.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com