[oXygen-user] Floating windows problem

Karl Stubsjoen kstubs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:13:14 CST 2019

Oxygen:

When windows are not attached to the main oxygen window, things like search
and xpath dialogue do not work for that window.  Here I will demonstrate in
2 pictures the problem I am experiencing.

1.  Snapshot of separate window and the xpath toolbar floating above it.
Notice the TMPLT.xml window is not selected (title isn't bold)

[image: image.png]

2. In this snapshot, the xpath dialogue is gone.  It disappears as soon as
I select the detached oxygen window (title is bold)

[image: image.png]

Thoughts?

Karl..