[oXygen-user] Non-breaking spaces in fragments via framework

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Mon Dec 9 07:46:57 CST 2019

On 9.12.2019 14:16, Christian Achter wrote:
> When you say /"//I'm putting here directly encoded non-breaking
> space//"/ which code sequence are you using instead of   ?

You can use character map to insert character directly or depending on
operating system used you can use keyboar shortcut. In Windows you can
type 0160 while holding Alt key to enter non-breaking space directly.

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing