[oXygen-user] Reference managers for use with Oxygen?

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Thu Sep 6 15:05:53 CDT 2018

There is a docbook5 export that works flawlessly now. The only point not
working is a plus in the bibtexkey that when used for xml:id is faulty
because docbook5 does not accept a plus in a xml:id. There should be a
general substitution of plus by dot but in jabref5 I could not find it.
But all the other items are satisfactorily solved.

Bernhard

Am 05.09.2018 um 23:28 schrieb Bernhard Kleine:
> Am 05.09.2018 um 19:43 schrieb Da'ud Vyd:
>> Thank you again Bernhard. While I was hoping for a read-made, fully
>> integrated solution, like Mendeley or Zotero for MS Word, your
>> approach is manageable and I'll give it a try.
>>
>> -da'ud
>>

> It seems that most of the points raised in my last mail will be dealt
> with since I am working together with Jabref developers to add a
> docbook 5 export to the Jabref 5 developmental version which needs
> still testing but I have prepared myself the changes from docbook 4
> to 5. That means that the Jabref export will almost directly produce a
> bibliography file to be used with docbook 5.
> Bernhard
> --
> spitzhalde9
> D-79853 lenzkirch
> bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
> www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
> -
> thunderbird mit enigmail
> GPG schlüssel: D5257409
> fingerprint:
> 08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09

spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch