[oXygen-user] Dragging PDF images into a DITA topic: use image element instead of xref?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 22 01:32:23 CDT 2018

Hi Yves,

Right now the current behavior (inserting links to PDFs) is probably
better for most users. Unfortunately we do not have a setting for
controlling this.
I'll add an internal issue on our side and consider adding some kind of
setting to control how dropping PDFs in DITA topics is handled.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com