[oXygen-user] Validation faulty

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Oct 19 01:29:25 CDT 2018

Hi Bernhard,

When creating a DocBook table of type CALS (which you seem to be doing)
Oxygen should not have proposed "void" as a value for "frame". I'll add
an internal issue for fixing this.
What happens is that "frame="void" is an attribute name/value
combination which appears only on DocBook tables of type HTML and once
you set this attribute on the <table> element the validation schema will
consider it to be an HTML-style DocBook table and complain about the
other CALS elements inserted inside the table.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com