[oXygen-user] Problem reloading jars that contains XSL

Christophe Marchand cmarchand at oxiane.com
Mon Nov 5 03:44:43 CST 2018

Hello,

I have an xsl - let's name it MAIN.XSL - that import another, located in
a jar file :

<xsl:import
href="jar:file:/Users/cmarchand/devel/foe.jar!/path/to/file.xsl" />

This works perfectly, in Oxygen, with Saxon, everywhere.

Now, if I change my <foe>/src/main/xsl/path/to/file.xsl file (inside or
outside Oxygen), and rebuild the jar, when I come back to my MAIN.XSL,
Oxygen displays an Error :

I/O error reported by XML parser processing
jar:file:/Users/cmarchand/devel/foe.jar!/path/to/file.xsl: JAR entry
path/to/file.xsl not found in /Users/cmarchand/devel/foe.jar

Of course, jar exists, is well formed, can be loaded by JVM, and
file.xsl also exists, is also well formed, and is also correctly run by
Saxon outside Oxygen.

If I restart Oxygen, without changing foe.jar, everything works
correctly. Problem exists from Oxygen 15 to 20.1

I think Matthieu Ricaud had previously reported this problem, but maybe
verbally, at XMLPrague ...

Thanks in advance,
Christophe