[oXygen-user] Error: "XML Parsing failed" and no further information attached

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 8 05:36:30 CDT 2018

Hi Gerrit, Bernhard,

I can now reproduce the problem on my side, it's a side effect caused by
a setting we added in Oxygen 20 and we'll try to find a fix for it.
As a workaround, in the Oxygen Preferences->"XML / XML Parser /
Schematron" page there is a checkbox called "Used associated XML Schema
to expand default attributes", you can uncheck it and the problem will
not occur anymore. As you are using RNG-based Docbook 5 the unselected
checkbox will bring no unwanted consequences.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com