[oXygen-user] error when using the <indexterm type=""> addition

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Mon Aug 6 13:39:20 CDT 2018

Ah, yes, I forgot that there are other issues with selection of
indexterms when customized indexes are used.  The issues are known and
are being worked on, but there is no solution released yet.  The next
release of the stylesheets should work properly, but I don't have a date
for that yet.

I don't recall the issue about page breaks.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs at sagehill.net