[oXygen-user] error when using the <indexterm type=""> addition

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Mon Aug 6 13:12:19 CDT 2018

Am 06.08.2018 um 19:51 schrieb Bob Stayton:

> Hi Bernhard,
>
> Try setting the stylesheet parameter 'autolink.index.see' to zero.
>
> When that parameter is set to 1 (the default), then the stylesheet
> generates an id on each primary entry in the index so that any "see"
> entries can link to them.  When you have multiple indexes that repeat
> terms (as in your case), then duplicate ids are generated and FOP
> fails.  This is a known bug and should be fixed in the next release of
> the stylesheets.  In the meantime, set that parameter to zero and
> forego the automatic linking of "see" entries in your index.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs at sagehill.net
Dear Bob, that actually gives a tranformation. However, the type=science
index is the same as the non-typed one. Very strange!

btw Did you see the other question about page-breaks?

I will be eager to change anything you propose.

Regards
Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09