[oXygen-user] olink verification

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Wed Jul 26 00:19:58 CDT 2017

Hi Berhhard,
The olinkdb.xml file does not come with the DocBook XSL distribution,
but must be created specifically for your document set.  The steps for
getting olinking working are described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Olinking.html

You said that olinking was working before, so you must have had the file
before. The name and location of the file is specified with a stylesheet
parameter named 'target.database.document', which must have been set in
your earlier setup.  If the parameter is not set, the stylesheet
defaults the filename 'olinkdb.xml' and in the same location as the
document being processed, which is the behavior you are seeing.

If you don't have access to your old olinkdb.xml file and the parameter
setting, you will need to recreate them.  The documentation mentioned
above covers those details.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs at sagehill.net