[oXygen-user] olink verification

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Tue Jul 25 11:30:27 CDT 2017

The file is not in that folder.

This folder where it looks for olinkdb.xml is a private folder for my
project. I would not expect that I have to copy an obviously public file
like olinkdb.xml into each folder where I want an xml file transformed.
I can do this. I do not think that is the correct way, only the least
troublesome. BTW where is olinkdb.xml?

Bernhard Kleine

Am 25.07.2017 um 17:10 schrieb Bob Stayton:
> The error says it cannot open olinkdb.xml, which was not included in
> the attachments.  Is the file in that location, and can Oxygen open it
> without error?
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> bobs at sagehill.net
>
> On 7/25/2017 1:36 AM, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
>> The olinking does not work: I have a document and glossar. The links to
>> the glossar are via olink. At some time this has been working, but I do
>> not know what I have changed so that it does work any further. Linking
>> to the Glossartest.xml document or to the xml:id="Glossartest" did not
>> work either. What is wrong?
>>
>> the respective error messages:
>>
>>>       [xslt] : Warning! Failure reading
>>> file:/K:/BuchprojektSpringer/xlm/olinkdb.xml Cause:
>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: K:\BuchprojektSpringer\xlm\olinkdb.xml
>>> (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)
>>>       [xslt] Olink error: could not open target database 'olinkdb.xml'.
>>>       [xslt] Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr =
>>> 'Glossartest/glo.Bsx'.
>> I have seen a faintly similar thread about olinking, but that did not
>> help me.
>>
>> BTW Glossartest.xml and newbooktest.xml validate just fine.
>>
>> Regards Bernhard
>>
>> spitzhalde9
>> D-79853 lenzkirch
>> bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
>> www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
>> -
>> thunderbird mit enigmail
>> GPG schlüssel: D5257409
>> fingerprint:
>> 08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09

spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch