[oXygen-user] Schematron Quickfix - selection?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Aug 22 03:28:52 CDT 2017

Hello Wendell,

This is not possible now.
This functionality can be implemented either by generating quick fixes
dynamically or using user entries.

To generate the quick fixes dynamically you can set the "@use-for-each"
attribute on the quick fix. You can generate a quick fix with a specific
description for each id. There is an issue on SQF Github project that
describes it: https://github.com/schematron-quickfix/sqf/issues/3.
But this is not supported in current oXygen implementation. There is an
issue on our issue tracker to implement it in a future version.

Or you can create a quick fix that has an user entry that provides
multiple values (the list of IDs that can be inserted). The user will
see only one quick fix that will present a dialog with the list of IDs
to be inserted.
But this is also not supported in the current oXygen implementation.

Best Regards,
Octavian
--
Octavian Nadolu