[oXygen-user] Schematron Quickfix - selection?

Wendell Piez wapiez at wendellpiez.com
Mon Aug 21 10:21:20 CDT 2017

Hello oXygen friends,

I need to build an ID-selector functionality into a Schematron
Quickfix. That is, when an element fails validation against a
Schematron (because an IDREF attrbute is missing or points to the
wrong kind of element), I would like the user to be able to choose
from IDs of available elements. Ideally, the Quickfix would acquire
information from the elements being selected from, so the user would
see not only their IDs but also certain values associated with them
(to enable the correct selection).

Not having found any hints in oXygen Help or in Quickfix documentation
online, I suspect this isn't possible in the current version. (I'm
using v19.0.)

Am I wrong? If not, do any workarounds come to mind?

Thanks, Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables