[oXygen-user] Help to transform XML/XSLT to PDF output

David Coe dcoe at tekdec.com
Wed Jul 13 10:18:14 CDT 2016

I am looking for some suggestions how to develop a transformation scenario
that uses a customer-provided XML DTD and XLST Stylesheets developed for
MIL-STD-40051-2B.

Previously, I used Oxygen XML Editor 16.1 to edit and validate XML against
the customer-provided DTD. Once all the code and content was completed,
then I used ArborText Editor 7 with Print Composer and its default FOSI to
transform the the XML using the customer-provided XSLT stylesheets to PDF
output.

With my new client, I no longer have access to ArborText Editor and I want
to be able to produce the PDF output through Oxygen XML Editor, some
guidance is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

David Coe
321-287-4263
dcoe at tekdec.com
www.tekdec.com

Vice President, STC Orlando Central Florida Chapter
<http://www.stc-orlando.org/>

Vice President of Technology & Communications, PMI Central Florida Chapter
<http://www.pmicfc.org/>