[oXygen-user] XSLT Processor under XProc

George Bina
Mon Jan 11 02:32:57 CST 2016

Dear David,

You can find the engine used when running XProc scripts with Calabash
simply by invoking a stylesheet from XProc that outputs the processor
name and version, like the one below:

     xmlns:c="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc-step" version="1.0">
             <doc>Hello world!</doc>
                 <xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="2.0">
                     <xsl:template match="/">
                         <result>
                             <xsl:value-of
select="system-property('xsl:product-name')"/>
                             <xsl:value-of
select="system-property('xsl:product-version')"/>
                         </result>
                     </xsl:template>
                 </xsl:stylesheet>

This should output "SAXONEE 9.6.0.7".